Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Vow

There is something that makes me excited. Something that I want, but dont yet have.

Today I am vowing to myself that I wont settle until I have what I want so badly, what makes me so excited.

I dont settle. I wont settle. Life is too short and too precious. I want to make sure I do what I love so that those around me get the best "me" there is! Doing what we love, and what we enjoy, brings out the best "me" in all of us. Its obvious to those around us when we are doing what we love and loving what we do.

Some of you know me well enough to know what my "something" is that I want. Some of you know me well enough to know that I dont give up. When something is important to me, I keep going until I get it. I will get it. :) I will!

I want this! I havent been so excited about something in a long time!

I WANT THIS!! :)

xoxo
S

No comments:

Post a Comment