Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Bee Day to Me!! :)




Today is the day, that 29 years ago (yes, 29!! :p), the world was blessed with my presence. I have spent several years trying to avoid my birthday, but I eventually gave in because I wasnt winning the battle, and having a birthday is better than the alternative, right? :)
Im thankful for all my friends who have wished me a happy day today, you guys rock!! You really really do!! I surround myself with some wonderful, sweet, caring people, and Im truly blessed in the friends department.
My kids and hubby all hugged me and wished me a happy day. My mom (and maybe brother, and maybe dad) will, Im sure, stop by later, and I would assume all of the family calls will roll in at some point today. Other than that, thats about it for the day.
We have a Blizzard here. Well, thats what the news people call it anyway. I call it "oh freakin great, more sucky snow and cold". I still have a sick Max. We thought he was on his way to feeling better, but then Round 2 began in the middle of the night. I wont go into details, I will spare you that!!
So anyway, when you have celebrated as many birthdays as I have, you realize and appreciate all of the little things that make your day special.....your kids, your husband, your family, your friends....and all of their own ways they try to make your day special, and let you know you are special to them.
I hope everyone enjoys my special day along with me!! :)
xoxo
S

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday to you,
    Haaappy birrrrthday dear Stefani,
    Happy Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete