Saturday, January 17, 2009

You know what.....



I MIGHT ACTUALLY LIKE THIS NEW LAYOUT & HEADER I JUST MADE!!!! :)
I know, right!?!?!?! Maybe I should go look in the mirror to make sure this is really ME!! lol
I realized though, why the other layouts and headings I made just didnt seem to set right with me. Its because I thought too much about it, that held me back, but at the same time I made them too simple and plain. Those two ideas just seem opposing to me, they counteract eachother. It was like forcing the opposing poles of two magnets together. Today I decided that whatever came to my mind, I would use it, I wouldnt overthink it, I wouldnt try to simplify it, I would just GO WITH IT!! And, ya know what.........IT WORKED!!! So, dont hold back when you are creating!! Dont think too much about it. Just sit back and let whatever the creative juices tell you to do HAPPEN.
By the way, it looks better on a widescreen monitor!!! :)

xoxo

S

No comments:

Post a Comment