Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Zebra Zone

As Ive said before, Im a Zebra Zone addict!! I just love it and have so much fun watching it!!
Today they had a skit that had a song from...........my beloved BEE GEE'S!!!!! I was able to record it. My friend Cori is probably laughing right now, because she knows how much I love the Bee Gee's. I even had their lunch box!! Ok, so here is the skit:



I really tried to record Michelle and Becky today because they were hilariously awesome!!! My dang camera was not cooperating though, GRRR!!! You ladies were awesome though!!!! I saw Jami recording the whole thing, so maybe she can post it!!!! My son was holding his tummy laughing to hard when Becky sat on the donuts!!!

Anyway, Zebra Zone, check it out!!! Next one is February 11th. Check with your teachers for the correct class times!!!

xoxo
S

No comments:

Post a Comment