Thursday, January 8, 2009

HAPPY THURSDAY!!!!!!



Today I decided that I would make a header for my blog. It just dawned on me that I could do this!! Derrr!!! So, another day was spent sitting and creating with my digi scrap stuff!! I love digi!! It makes no mess, its fun, and I get to be creative!! Plus, its FREE!! Cant beat that!! You can still print out pages if you want to put them in a scrapbook too, and they look just as fantastic as if you did normal scrapbooking!!

Just as I finished up with my blog header, my phone rang. :) Some of you know, some of you may not know, but I completed the application process for becoming a Substitute Teacher right before Winter Break. Wendy just called to let me know that she will be sending me my Certificate and my school badge, and she will start callin me next week!! :) YAY!! WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other small news, I finally got the tree taken down. Grrr, there were needles a plenty, let me tell ya!!! I think I emptied my vac can twice because the needles kept fillin up so fast!! Now my living room looks huge and empty again!! We opened the curtains to the deck, and its BRIGHT as heck in here now!!

Ok, thats all for now. Everyone have a great day!! :)

xoxo
S

3 comments:

  1. I don't know anything about digi. I will have to look into it!

    I needed you as a sub today. hehe. I am taking the morning off as well, but my mother-in-law can come out in the afternoon.

    I am dying to know what the something is that you want so bad. I have learned you love horses, but you have one! My wheels are turning, but I am coming up with nothin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and my the way, I love your header and background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! I will be your digiscrap teacher if youd like!! Its fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete