Friday, March 13, 2009

Wondering

Im thinking that maybe Im trying to fit a square peg into a round hole........and I just dont know if I can make it work, if its supposed to work.

Faith and time.

For the record though, the square peg really REALLY likes the round hole and wants to fit in the round hole. If only the square peg knew this back in the early 90s then it could have been a round hole instead of a square peg. But then I wonder, if things were done differently back in the early 90s, would the square peg still be the same square peg??

xoxo
S


UPDATE: Ive decided that I will keep chuggin along on this same path. Im not a quitter. However, if I continue encountering this brick wall.....

3 comments:

  1. I think I know the topic, but not the issues. I just wish you the best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay sister...you are way confusing me. I think I've figured out some of it. :)
    Hope you're getting it all sorted out in your head. See you Sunday!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aim, you already know part of it. I will explain more when I see you. Its silly really but writing about it helped me to move to a point of clarity and then I was able to make a new decision about things. Plus I found a great website today that I am very thankful for and it helped me alot also!!

    ReplyDelete