Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Bee :)



Warmer temps are just around the corner. We are supposed to get close to 60 tomorrow WITH sunshine!! :) This makes me happy!!

We started training with our horses yesterday. They are still young, and they have had the winter to play and be free, but now its time to work again and remember what we taught them last summer/fall. This makes me happy!!

My wonderful hubby has finally started picking up work!! This makes me happy!!

My kids are just really great kids!! They are smart and they are sweet!! This makes me happy!!

I have some wonderful awesome super fantastic friends!! This makes me happy!!

My substitute teaching is going wonderfully!!! I honestly never knew I would enjoy teaching!! I love it!! I love being in a different class, a different grade and seeing how things operate in each classroom that Im a Substitute in. I love the teachers that I work alongside, I love the atmosphere!!! I know in previous blogs I have expressed wanting a full time position and how being a Substitute was a stepping stone towards that goal. WELL......as of right this minute, I am totally and completely at peace and in love with doing what Im doing and thats is being a Substitute Teacher!!!!! I have weighed the pros and cons, as I do and although my mind may change again at some point, right now I am perfectly content. THIS MAKES ME HAPPY!!!

I actually have to get ready to head to school now. I am doing a half day today and tomorrow.

The sun just came out!! :)

Enjoy the onset of Spring and do whatever you can to find peace and happiness within your own lives!!!

xoxo

S

No comments:

Post a Comment