Sunday, March 1, 2009

Spring Fever!!!



I GOT THE FEVER!!!

I just got done reading Aimees latest blog post and now she has me wanting Spring even more than I already was!! I noticed the other day while checking the weather that we were going to be in the 50s and mid 50s later this week!!! :) I am so ready for it!!! I get bored with winter so fast. I dont like cold, I dont like snow, the only reason I can tolerate winter is because of my winter clothes, lol. But then I get bored with that and want to wear my spring stuff!! Its time!!! Cmon Spring!!!

My main reasons for loving spring, other than the warmth and sunshine, and the fact that it leads to summer are:

1. My flowers sprouting up because I always forget what I planted!!
2. Warm weather so that I can ride my horse again!!
3. Warm weather so we can put up the trampoline that Santa brought the kids!!
4. Our pool to be put back up!!
5. The walks that the kids and I take around the housing addition.
6. The sound of those super loud frogs in the ponds!!
7. My birds come back!!
8. Sitting out on our deck and enjoying our wooded back yard!!
9. The zoos open!!
10. SPRING BREAK!!!

Spring, Spring, Spring!!! :)

xoxo

S

No comments:

Post a Comment