Monday, February 23, 2009

Fuji!!!!

Well after my mishap yesterday with my digital camera vs. the skating rink wall and having hubby shake his head at me, I got a new camera today!!!!! It will NOT be used on skates!! Lesson learned!! lol It is exactly the kind I wanted at the price I wanted!!! Hubby and I walked up on a deal!!! He had his eyes peeled and was watching the guy who was working in the camera section and sure enough, hubby found us a GREAT DEAL!!! :) The fact that it was EXACTLY the style I was wanting too made it all that more sweet of a deal!!! :) Here is my handsome fella:





Isnt he AWESOME!!!!?!?!?!?!?! :)
Ok, Im back off here to continue spending my day with my super fantastic hubby!!! OH, and I also need to find one of my purses that Fuji will fit in comfortably!!!

xoxo
S

No comments:

Post a Comment