Friday, February 6, 2009

Weekly Rundown



I havent blogged in almost a week, so I thought Id better while its still fresh in this old mind!!
I will not be chronological, I will just throw out the weeks happenings as they come to me!!

Max went home with his friend, Jack, today after school. He was so excited all week long, drove me crazy asking me when Friday was!! The whole time he was gone, I kept thinking that I had never been in the house with everyone except Max, it was weird!!! He got home tonight and the first thing he said after his friend and mom (Hi Aim!!!) left was, "TODAY WAS THE BEST DAY EVER!!"!!! :) Awwwww!! He had so much fun!! He is in his room now playing with Daddy.

Speaking of Daddy, he started a new job this week!! He is normally a Contractor, but that particular field is pretty much at a standstill at the moment. The bills keep comin though!! This was a bit of an adjustment. I had gotten used to him being here to help in the mornings. Max is a bear to deal with and get dressed, and Brodie starts school 15 minutes before the other two, so Rusty was in charge of getting Max dressed and getting Brodie to school (and then he would go to work). It worked out well having hubby here in the morning, and I hadnt realized how well until suddenly he was gone at 5am and it was just me doing all of the normal morning stuff I did AND now doing what Rusty did too. It may not sound like that big of a deal, and really its not, its managable, its just a pain in the butt!! Starting next week I am getting up a half hour earlier than I have been because if I work then I will need the extra time to get myself ready and to get the kids to THREE different schools (Middle first, then backtrack to Riddle, then go the opposite direction again to Columbia, argh!!!) AND still get to work at 7:45am. I will get it figured out and hopefully we will have a smooth schedule again!!

Lets see, what else.......oh yes, my lovely throat illness that Ive had for two weeks now is FINALLY on its way out!!! My voice is almost back to normal, a lil bit manly but mostly normal. The phlegm (nice!!) is almost gone too. Night time was the most painful and phlegmy and tonight is pretty decent!! Thank goodness!! Ive had enough of not being 100%!!! Its such a nuisance!!

Max has built some more Lego creations, so I will need to update his "dot com" soon.

OH, I got my first official paycheck today!! Yay!! I really do gots a "yob"!! lol

My TV shows were new this week after a couple weeks of not being new, so that deserves props!!

We are having our daughters birthday party on Sunday so we will get to see family that we havent seen in a while (since Christmas for many). Tomorrow is Date Night for hubby and I!! We havent gone out in a long time and we have both had "29th" birthdays that need celebrating!! Today is hubbys birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!! :) We are going out to eat and then to see "Hes Just Not That Into You", YAY!!!

I think thats about it!!! Til next time....

xoxo
S

3 comments:

  1. Yay for a good week! I can imagine the adjustment this week for you with Rusty out of the house at 5am. I would definately be in a world of hurt if Justin didn't help with morning routines. We're lucky to have men that enjoy helping!
    We LOVED having Max here! He was a hoot. We'll do it again soon!
    Have fun at your date tonight....such an important thing to do. Eat something really chocolaty and yummy in celebration of your big 2-9!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad Max was a good boy for you!! He had a BLAST!!!
    I always seem to enjoy all of my "29's", LOL!! You know Im not really 29, right?? *looks around to make sure nobody read that*
    Oh, I got your email too, and sent one back, did you get it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a great week despite some new adjustments. I am glad you are feeling better. I hope you have a great date night. I love those!!

    ReplyDelete