Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thought Id better follow up a bit....lol


Since my blog from this morning, I just wanted you all to know that Im ok!! I vented and it made some sense and then I was able to let it go. Its not something I can control, and I was able to gain a bit more understanding........a bit. Maybe I shouldnt share my trying to figure stuff out blogs with everyone? lol I dont know. Im ok though!! :) I didnt mean to freak anyone out!!
I had a PTA meeting tonight and it was the best one yet!! I never thought of myself as a PTA type person, but Im really enjoying it!! I still sorta feel like a fish outta water for the most part, so many other members have done this for years now, but Im trying to battle my insecurities and stick with it and trudge on. Now, as of tonight, Im not only a PTA member but Im also on a committee that I feel very strongly about!! Im excited!!!
Ok, my shows are coming on so I gotta run, just wanted you to know that this ole girl is just peachy!!
Til next time...

xoxo
S

No comments:

Post a Comment