Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I am NOT posting a video!!! *wink*

If you see a video.........I didnt do it!!! :) *polishes halo*


Ok, ok, ok.........ya got me!! I confess!! I did post the video!!! Its my fave Zebra Zone song!!! I had to do it!!! I didnt think I would ever get to see it performed again and they surprised me (not me specifically, but me in the whole entire audience sense of the word) with it today!!! :) Its only FAIR to share it with the rest of the world!!!

Also, when I arrived at ZZ, my fave BeeGees were playing again!!! hehe

Enjoy!!! It was a nearly packed house today!! Awesome!!! Next one is March 18th!! Be there and be ready to boogie!!! :)

Til next time...

xoxo

S

PS- Aim, you rock, you really do, so I had to post it!!! :)

PSS- Michelle, if you want to post it on your blog, message me on Facebook and Ill send ya what ya need to put in your blog post box. Joe will love it too!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Okay...so I was a little afraid of watching this video but I did it. How fun!! I LOVE Zebra Zone! I'm glad you love it so much too! How fun for all those kids to get to come up on stage and dance!! It was great having such a full house today.
    (Ever thought of asking Mrs. Bohr if you could join the Zebra Zone crew?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I almost forgot. I need you to teach me to put all those cute pictures on the side bar of my blog. Did you just cut and paste from internet images?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find pics I like and make sure they are only 200 pixels wide, or I resize them to 200 pixels wide using my picture program.
    Then, I go into my Dashboard, then to Layout. You will see the column along the side and you click Add a Gadget, then you scroll down to Picture on the window that pops up. You can either upload from your comp or use a web address, but remember the 200 pixels wide thing, otherwise it will cut it off at 200 and it can look all wrong. Then you can drag all your pics into the order that you want them all to appear in in the column. :)

    (I get stage fright and freeze up so, I will just stay in the audience and wave at ya while we boogie!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They can be less than 200 pixels wide, 200 is the widest they can be. :)

    ReplyDelete