Thursday, February 12, 2009

Muy aburrida!!!!



Oye, que dia!!!
I have been so bored today. Im not good at being bored. Being bored leads to a very ansty girl. Being ansty leads to needing to find something to do. Needing to find something to do usually involves analyzing myself and my faults and why I do things and why I shouldnt do things and what people think of me and what I wish people would think of me blah blah blah OR it involves spending money. Well, since the latter would cause my hubby to get angry, I have to settle on the former.
Now, I may think I have myself all figured out...
But I dont.
I think I get something analyzed about myself and think its on its way to a resolution, but then something else happens and I find that I have to analyze myself over this as well. It never ends, it really doesnt. I have alot of blonde moments in my life and alot of non-filtered thoughts that flow out of my mouth and I think too highly of myself sometimes and then I feel like a big jerk for thinking highly of myself so then I downplay myself and then I get mad at myself for doing that too. It makes for never a dull moment in the analyzing department of myself.
I need a yob. Or a yobby. Thats my new word.
I thought I had a yob, but its so seldom that I dont think I do anymore. This just baffles me, not as much as I baffle myself, but its up there. I like clear precise lines drawn out for me............and then I like to make my own lines because Im a rebel like that.....but clear precise lines are a good way to start.
The point of this blog...
Im bored.
I need something to do. It has to be a worthwhile meaningful purposeful something though or forget it.
Anyway......

xoxo
S

No comments:

Post a Comment