Saturday, January 31, 2009

Max Dot Com

I blogged about Max and his awesome Lego skills a little bit the other day. Since then, I have created a little monster!!! Max now thinks that he needs his own "dot com" for all of the pictures of his Lego creations!! Instead of his own website, I am using my blog. It amazes me the things that he builds!!!












The ship was actually mostly built by Daddy, but Max swept in and took it as his own because after all, HE is the one with a "dot com"!!! Daddy wanted to make sure he got some credit for it, so here ya go babe......credit!! :)

I will keep you posted on Maxs "dot com" as he builds more things!! Right now he is on the computer pricing out more Legos to get at the store!! Ahhhh!!!

I just showed him his "dot com" and he said "thats good, Mom". lol The boss is happy!!!

Til then.....

xoxo
S & Max.com

3 comments:

  1. Okay, first of all - could Max be any cuter? Second, I LOVE the missing front teeth! :) Third, LEGOS ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your comment to Max, because its his "dot com" after all!! He got a huge grin and then I heard him say that "Jack figured out the password to my website". Then I showed him Jacks "dot com" about his tooth that he lost. These boys are too cute!! Max STILL has to wear TWO shirts because thats how he and Jack roll!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great toothless grin! I am impressed with his building skills...maybe that will lead to his career. Is that what your husband does? I can't remember, but I know you guys did your house!!

    ReplyDelete