Thursday, December 11, 2008

Today

I went out to take the kids to school, and the doors on my truck were frozen. Grr!! I tugged, tugged, tugged, pulled something in my back, tugged, owwww, tug, owwww, tug, owwwww. Then off we went. I couldnt move much, couldnt breathe much, couldnt cough or sniffle. I got the kids to school though, by golly!! Then stopped at my moms. She had mentioned going to Koko today so I needed to see if that was still the plan. Yep.
We got to Koko, and she shopped. She finished her list, and we went to eat. Hacienda!! Bueno!! :)
Then I accidentally on purpose some how some way ended up in the Starbucks drive-thru. Oopsies!!! lol Mom got me a mocha. hehe :) I heard all day about what a brat I was. LOL
Now Im sitting, relaxing, checking internet things. Tonight we have Hannahs music program.
Mom got Peanut a new "pillow" toy. He immediately started beating the crap out of it the second she gave it to him. He loves loves loves his "pillow". He takes it with him everywhere, even to bed. If he forgets it at bedtime, we have to go find it or he cries cuz he doesnt have it. Heres a pic with Peanut and his pillow:



Its seriously almost as big as he is!!! He loves it though!!
Ok, Im off here to do things, then go to the music program!!

xoxo

S

No comments:

Post a Comment