Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blog Newbie


Well, sorta...not really, I guess.
Ive blogged on MySpace, but I ended up making them all private after a while. Im not really a public type of person, so Im not really sure why I made a Blogger page. Maybe its because Im bored and just need something new to do with my time. Facebook only entertains me to a certain point these days. Reading is something I like to save for the evening, otherwise I would not put my book down, and nothing would get done. Housework doesnt take that long, and Im thankful for that. I dont want to sit and watch TV all day long. Everyone I know and talk to is working all day, but not me. Nope. So, I need something else to do. And, hey, venting/blogging could have a positive impact. Right?
So, there ya go, my introduction to the blogging that will follow.
Are you ready for this?

PS- I designed my background myself with my DigiScrap inventory. :)



xoxo
S

No comments:

Post a Comment