Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Day

This is my first official blog. Ive had fun designing my blog and reading peoples blogs. I think this will be fun!! :)
Well, today started the same as any other weekday. Get up, take the dogs out, get everyone else up, take kids to school, come back home and do chores. Not alot of chores actually got done today!! Oops!! I did run Natalie (my vac), and cleaned counters, and threw in a load of laundry. That reminds me, I need to fold whats in the dryer and put whats in the washer in the dryer. Ill make a note to do that soon!
I then got sucked in the world of Blogger. I obsessed, as I do with things, and its still not totally complete. I will finish it though. Im still finding all the goodies!! :)
I was planning on helping at school today, but Mrs. Wortley emailed that because of Zebra Zone, it wouldnt be a normal day. Drat! I love helping at school! I went and played on my Blog until it was time to go to Zebra Zone. (PS- You should really check it out if you havent!)
I got to the school just as Maxs class was heading into the gym, so I gave my lil man a hug and went to find a seat. It was a good show, as always! I havent missed one yet!
Then I had to run to Wally to pick up my Site to Store stuff. Waited.....waited.....seriously.
We got home and I went back to working on my Blog. I added a few more details, I read some more pages. It was fun!! It didnt take me long to become addicted!!
Like I said........I need things to do!!
Anyway, hubby just stepped out to help the neighbor, so I need to keep an eye on dinner. LOL Those of you who know me, know thats not the greatest idea. The kitchen and I are not friends.
I will be back, oh yes, I will!! Im still working on some more lil details!! I want to add pictures too!! Goodness, theres so much to be done!! Yay!! lol

Til then...

xoxo
S

No comments:

Post a Comment