Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tick tock goes the Christmas clock



With Christmas just a mere four days away, I still have not wrapped a thing. Its beyond freezing outside and the energy to do anything has exited all thoughts coming from my head. I keep hoping all the boxes I have crammed in my closet will simply wrap themselves. lol A girl can dream, cant she!! I will get it done.............although Id rather people just close their eyes tight and wait til I place their gift in their hands, rather than have to wrap it.
.
In other news, yesterday was spent relocationg our horses and getting their new accomodations all ready for them. Its not something I recommend people having to do in the winter!! The weather did not spare us at all. But, they are all settled in and we get to check on them two or three times a DAY now, thats how close they are!! :) I am so grateful that they were able to be placed where they are, its the best Christmas present ever!!

Everyday I still find myself hating winter. I just cant stand it. Im a summertime, sunshine, warmth, flowers, birds, grass, green things kinda girl. Id be happy to have stupid nasty bugs back instead of having to deal with all this miserable cold!!!

Anyway, I wish you all a wonderful Christmas holiday!! Be safe and enjoy the time spent with your families!!

xoxo

S

1 comment:

  1. I wish you and your family a merry Christmas. (Now, go wrap those presents,)

    ReplyDelete