Sunday, December 14, 2008

The weekend

Well, I had one thing I wanted to do this weekend, and one thing only. Only problem is that I did everything but this one thing I wanted to do!! This weather is to blame!! I am not a fan of the cold, the rainy, the snowy, the winter. I like sun, warm, and sun!!
Things we did end up doing.............going to the store to finish real life Christmas shopping, spending time with my baby brother, having wine and watching movies with friends, cleaning the house beyond the normal cleaning regime, finishing the online Christmas shopping.
Things we did not do that I wanted to do............go see the horses. :( I will pray for a sunny day this week so we can get out there. Have I mentioned that I am not a fan of winter??
I will be happy and thankful that my Christmas shopping is done, and that things got done around the house that have been needing to be done for a long time.
I will..............oh yes, I will, go see my horse SOON though!!
Now...........who wants to come wrap these presents for me?? That task is right up there with putting the clothes away after you have folded them. I dont wanna do it....



In other news.......

One more week of school and then its break time!!! I dont know about all of you but I really like the balanced calendar we have now. I look forward to the two week breaks that we get every nine weeks. And then I look forward to the nine weeks when the kids head back to school and arent constantly picking on eachother and telling me how bored they are.


Oh, my Lifetime movie is on, so Im off!!! :)

xoxo
S

1 comment:

  1. If I had time, I would come wrap those presents. I love to wrap!!

    I am also a fan of the balanced calendar. I like the break from school and I love being home with my boys.

    ReplyDelete