Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Watch and You Will See




















Watch and you will see.


So often we feel like we are alone, that we are the only one feeling the way we are feeling, the only one going through what we are going through, that we couldn't possibly tell anyone the real truth that bounces around in our head and clouds our thoughts and consumes our minds. But, it's just not true. We aren't alone. I have felt this way alot in the past couple of years. I have really struggled with who I am, who I thought I was, who I am supposed to be. These things don't just pop up randomly, they have triggers. There are things in your life, or people in your life, that lead us to these false thoughts. While at the time it seems nearly impossible to see past what our current feelings are, I want you to know that it is just temporary. Let me tell you why I feel this is so....

If you are in a funk, a low point in your life, where you feel all alone, and so lost and like it will never end, that there is no light at the end of the tunnel..........just WATCH. If you open yourself up to watching, you will see, and it will change your perspective. Now, I am not saying it's just that simple. I know firsthand that it isn't. You have to be ready for it. It may take a while. You may NEED to sulk and be self absorbed and be naive in thinking you are alone in what you're feeling and just have an overall sucky outlook on your life for a while. Trust me, I know. It took me about two years to fully come back to myself. I'm a lil on the stubborn side. lmao ;)

BUT...........

When you are sick of yourself being that way and it is draining you and you finally decide that you don't want to be that person anymore, that it's not YOU, and it has to stop.........THEN.....................THEN you are able to WATCH and see. 

All of the sudden you will have people appear in your life in the most random of places and times, you will read things people write, or see things on TV that make you do a double take and say "SAY WHAT??" in your head. You will smile and shake your head and absolutely believe that you are NOT alone!!!!! You will see a light at the end of that tunnel. And then you will have another thing happen and that light will get even brighter. You will probably wonder if you could have seen those things when you were in your funk and feeling alone, and although we will never know for sure, I am betting that they were there, just to see if you were ready, but you weren't yet so they just tucked themselves away for another time. It makes me LOL. Life is just crazy like that, isn't it??

So, remember, just when you think you are all alone, you aren't!! Take inventory of what you're going through and then when you are ready to begin again, just WATCH and you will SEE and it will amaze you. 

I just SAW something this morning and I thought something was one way and that I was alone in my feelings, but then I had something appear right in front of my face and I laughed and couldn't believe it. I immediately sent a message to the other person involved because I know how important it is to be told you aren't alone!!! 

Pay it forward!! Use your experiences to help others!! :)

That's all for this time...
xoxo 
S

No comments:

Post a Comment