Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A Bit of a Rant















As far as I'm concerned, you forfeited everything. You don't have a say. You don't have time. You don't have a clue. I am so beyond done with your convenience bullshit. I have zero tolerance for you anymore. You are so wrapped up in your own life and your own lies that you have missed out on everything. Even when you say you're going to change, you don't. Just save your words, save your precious time, save your lies, save it all!!! I don't trust you. I don't believe you. I don't rely on you. I don't want anything from you. Ever. So, the next time you feel the urge to be CONVENIENT......................DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





(Ahem. Sorry for the rant. I got a bit annoyed tonight and I get so sick of people getting to skip out on responsibility and of people treating people like they are a convenience. Just sick of it.................)

Til next time....... (and a happier less violent blog post lmao)

No comments:

Post a Comment