Friday, August 29, 2014

Today I Got a TATTOO!!























SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I have been wanting to bust this out for a while now, but forced myself to keep quiet until it was all done. I GOT A TATTOO!!!!!! Yay!!! I found an idea of what I wanted but then I drew it and perfected it myself. It took a couple of weeks and several different tries to get the one that made me cry. That's how I knew it was the ONE. I already had an appointment made and was collaborating with my tattoo artist to get his input since this was my first tattoo. He probably thinks I'm nuts but he was really great and I felt comfortable the entire time!!

I am not going to show the actual pic online. Eventually I may show portions but I know how the internet is and I just don't want my private design shared and used. 

I got this in memory of my angel Owen and my angel Sisco. If you wanna close your eyes and try to imagine my tattoo, feel free. :) If you look closely you can see an S for Sisco and there are two lil O's for Owen. The three lines on the hearts are for Owen, Sisco, and myself.......our hearts are joined together for infinity. 

This day has been kind of emotional. I wasn't nervous or scared about my tattoo. Once I got the tattoo and ever since then today, I have had things pop up that have reminded me of exactly why I wanted to get my memorial tattoo. Some songs I heard and some shows I watched touched a place that I have reserved for Owen and Sisco. In a way, it reassured me that they are with me and that was their way of telling me just that. Today has been a bit teary at times, but then I stop and think, you know what, I went through hell from 2010 to 2012 with what seemed like loss after loss and the universe just knockin me into the ground. It was a very hard thing to bounce back from and I will be the first to admit that I took a hella long time to do so. But now, things are good. I feel like myself, actually I feel better. I have become even stronger than I was and I also gained the knowledge to help others who have to go through something similar. The tears and the sadness will never be something that will completely leave me, but I am determined to be happy, and make my life everything I have ever dreamt of it being. I feel like we are beginning again and life is brighter and sunnier and Someone is on our side!! I feel like I can BREATHE again and it feels wonderful!! :)

Here's looking forward to what lies ahead in life and being able to look down at my wrist and smile at where I have been and how I have learned and grown from what I went through. Cheers!!

Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment