Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday




















I told ya so. I knew it was gonna be a crappy day. It took all I had to make myself get outta bed this morning.

Here's how it all started. Yesterday I was a laundry beast. Clean sheet day!! Yay!! Well....about 3 this morning...which would make it stupid Tuesday, my cosleeping toddler decides to spring a leak. Really?? My first and only thought was "Why do I even bother? I swear nothing I do is appreciated.". Great. Thank goodness for the waterproof cover though!! A towel later and back to sleep. My alarm goes off. I am really dreading leaving my bed. What else does Tuesday have in store for me? I decide I better get up and make sure the teenagers and the preteen leave for school on time. So I drag myself outta bed. Oh it's raining. Again. Seriously, when did I move to freakin Seattle? When it rains my wimpy dogs don't want to go outside. It's a battle to get them out. Even then........they decide they would rather just go inside. Thanks. Like I don't have other chores I'm already doing. Please add to the list.

For the moment I have taken a seat. Mocha in hand. All my chores are done out here. I have to wait for the peeing toddler to wake up so I can continue choring where he is. The sun is trying to come out. I am hoping that I can keep this Tuesday's crappiness contained to just this morning. 

Ah crap. The toddler is awake. He is full force sceeeching and chasing the dogs too. Yep. It's Tuesday and I don't think she's gonna give up that easily. 

I suddenly have Cher's, "If I Could Turn Back Time" blaring in my head. 

Wish me luck.

Til next time.....


No comments:

Post a Comment