Friday, October 5, 2018

A Little Over Four Years......

I haven't blogged for a little over four years. WOW!!!!! I came here a few weeks ago and read through some of my old blog posts. What an emotional whirlwind that was, let me tell ya!!!! Things got rough for a while. A lot has changed in my life in those four years!!! I really need to update my blog and I will get to that.......once I figure out how lol A lot has changed on my blog format as well, so things aren't quite the same as when I left it. I will get to that....

For now, I will do a quick catch up and then I have a blog post  floating around in my head that I will get out today as well. Let's catch up!!!!! Ok, well, I am still married to the same amazing fella, and our four amazing kiddos are now 22 (tomorrow!!), 20, 16, and 6!!!! I am still a stay at home mom with my Something Me LLC business, and I am homeschooling my youngest two. We have added to our animal family because....................are you sitting down??? You really need to be sitting down. Ok, I will trust that you are sitting down. WE FINALLY GOT OUR FARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Squeeeeeeeee!!!! After about ten years of owning horses and needing our own farm so that we didn't have to keep boarding our boys, we now have our farm!!!! Our boys are finally HOME with us!!!! We have also added to our list of rescued dogs since I last blogged, and to our list of cats (thanks for dumping your knocked up stray cats, you jerk people, they and their babies are now safe and loved by us), we have gotten more chickens, lots more chickens, sooooooooooo many more chickens!!!!! Who'd a thunk I would ever be a chicken person after growing up with a mom who is deathly afraid of all birds??? But, here I am, rockin it!!!! lmao We got GOATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goats are crazy, yall lol They are pretty hilarious creatures!!!! And our latest additions are two black adorable sassy bratty super cute mini pigs!!!!! One was starved and one was overfed, so even though they are only a month apart in age, their sizes are totally different. Our hearts couldn't be more full!!!! Having our farm is a dream come true!!!! Having a farm for my kids to grow up on like I did is my dream come true!!!!!

There ya have it. I think that pretty much covers all the big stuff. Yer all caught up!!!! ;)

Til next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment