Thursday, October 11, 2018

Tis the Season!!!!


  

FOR LEGGINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope you didn't think I meant Christmas crap lol I am a FIRM believer in not seeing anything Christmas related until well AFTER the absolute best holiday of them all...........................THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I digress, lol, back to leggings. HOLY CRAP YOU KNOW WHAT I JUST REALIZED!!??!?!?!?! I have been an abby+anna girl for one whole year!!! Today is my one year anniversary!!!!!!! Whoa!!! That is crazy that I started this blog and then happened to glance at the date and it just hit me that October 11th is my anniversary date with them!!!!! That is crazy!!!! haha Now, I am totally distracted and I forgot what I was going to blog about!!! Oh!!!! I remember. This crazy Indiana weather of ours. Two days ago I was in shorts and a tee and sweating when I was outside. Yesterday, it rained and it was disgusting and chilly outside. I had to add a sweatshirt and capris to my tee. Today, it is sunny, but cold outside and I have on leggings, knee socks, a tee and a sweatshirt, my Sloggers boots, and I had to wear my barn coat as well. I almost put on a sock cap too!!! It's not even mid-October and I'm already freezing my cute lil leggings covered ass off!!!! lmao That's what's on my mind today, yall. Deep thoughts haha Ok, so let's celebrate the return of the sun and my one year anniversary with abby+anna and go buy yourself something hella cute from abby+anna!!!! I double dog dare ya!!! ;)
My link is www.shopabbyanna.com/somethingme Get ready!!!! Get set!!!!!!!! GO SHOP!!!!!!!!!!

Til next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment