Friday, September 5, 2014

Funny Stumblings













I always find it humorous when I am browsing the internet for something else, or just messing around and something pops up that hits home with my life!! It's like finding a lil gold nugget!! :) I posted the other day about being frustrated and regretting that "the" plan we had didn't work out. It is still such a bummer. It woulda coulda should been so awesome!! But, alas, it wasn't meant to be.....

After finding this quote today, I have faith that our plan is out there awaiting us, no matter what letter we have to get to to achieve our dream, we will get there!! :)

If you lose hope, just putter around on the internet and ya just might find your nugget to get you back on the right track!!

Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment