Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Argh















I have alot of things stirring in my head today, and nothing is good. It is Tuesday, after all. Enough said? Yeah. So, I will focus on just this one thing, and I will make it quick so that I don't stray to other topics.

Words cannot express how much I really really really really really wish that "it" would have worked out how we had wanted it to. You aren't supposed to live with regrets, but this is one regret I think I will always have. That's not saying "it" can't still happen, but NOW would have been a really great time for it to happen. For me. Not for everyone though, and I guess that's why "it" couldn't happen now. Sigh. Always the sacrifice.

So the suffering and enduring will continue..................for who knows how many years.

Oh yay.

That's all.

Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment