Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Do What You LOVE
















Seems simple enough, right?? We all have a pretty good idea about what we love to do. I love riding my horses, being with my horses, doing anything related to my horses, being artsy, drawing, painting, drinking coffee, watching movies, listening to music, laughing, being silly, shopping, going to the zoo, going to corn mazes. Gosh, I could keep going!! I didn't realize there were so many things!! Wanna know why??

Life.

Life gets in the way of doing what you love. There isn't enough time in the day. There isn't enough time on the weekends. There especially isn't enough time when you want to spend time doing things you love with SOMEONE you love. Life likes to send ya these road blocks all the time and I just don't know why. Why does the list of TO DO always have to trump the list of LOVE TO DO??

I guess we have to just take charge and slack off on the TO DO list and then we can do our LOVE TO DO list allllllllllllll we want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Yeah. Like, that's gonna happen. That's just not how life works, how mommyhood works, how familyhood works, how chores work, how things that break work, how bill paying works, and on and on and on.

So, ya have days like today when your head is screaming at you to do something you love, smile, be happy, enjoy life, have a good day..........

What do ya do???

Well, ya pick SOMETHING from your list of things you love and DO IT!!!! There has to be at least one thing that you can do amidst all of the life stuff!!!

I choose...........................................WATCH MOVIES!!!! :) I hereby declare today MOVIE DAY and I will watch til I get a smile on my face and a laugh in my belly and remember that life is a bitch quite often, but it's how we choose to respond to it that matters the most!!

I self-therapize alot, can you tell?? lmao Psych degree probs...

Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment