Friday, September 12, 2014

Today is a Good Day




















Today is a much better day. I owe it all to my horse, Trader. I got to spend a longer time with him last night and it got my mind back in check. He is seriously my therapist. Without any words being spoken, just a walk in the field with my boy, a nuzzle, a hug, taking in his smell, and all is right with the world. I don't know what I did before I had horses. My life was seriously lacking. I wanted a horse my whole life but was never able to make my dream a reality until I was a grown up. Having a horse is unlike ANYTHING else in the world. They are the MOST special creatures on the planet.

This post is a shout out to my big boy, the one who has captured my broken heart and is helping to mend it every time I am with him. I love you beyond words, Trader!! Thank you for everything!! I know I can never repay you for all you have given me. 




















Oh, and friends told me today that he and I have the same hairstyle. lmao I never noticed. We rock!! :)

Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment