Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day



Yesterday my wonderful hubby surprised me with a trip to Koko for SHOPPING and dinner at my favorite restaurant, Hacienda!! Its truly the biggest turn-on for your guy to take you shopping and ENJOY it!!! I got some super cute outfits. Lately I have been in a certain kind of shopping mood where I only get something if I LOVE IT. Yesterday I was the same way. Each store we went in, I walked out with two items that were my favorites in that store. :) Then we went to Hacienda where we had the BEST waitress we have EVER had there or at any restaurant!!! She brought us refills the second we had our last slurp, she brought extra napkins without having to be asked, she brought us a giant thing of ranch instead of the usual skimpy lil bowl, she simply ROCKED!!!! Then we headed home and watched Sleepless in Seattle. I have a ton of awesome movies on VHS, so my kids have never seen them. I am beginning the task of acquiring all these movies on DVD. It just so happens that they are usually found in the $5 bin at Walmart too, which rocks!!

Anyway, today I went out first thing and cut weeds. Eww!! So not my favorite thing to do, but it looks much better now without those things being an eyesore!! Then my kids gave me the cards they made for me. We are now waiting on my mom to show up so that we can spend the day with her. Beautiful sunny days really are the best, arent they!! :)

I hope all my favorite mommys out there in Bloggerland enjoy their special day with their families!!! Remember to kiss those hubbys and kiddos.....without them we wouldnt be MOMMYS!!! :)

xoxo
S

No comments:

Post a Comment