Sunday, May 31, 2009

Maxs 7th birthday bash!!!!



The boys had pizza (made by Rusty) and drinks in Maxs room!!!



Then they all, and I mean ALL, went out to jump on the trampoline!!!



Jump jump jump!!!!! Check out the hair!! lol



Then we headed back inside for PRESENTS!!!!



I brought out the cake, Max hadnt seen it yet!! His face is priceless!!!
First time I ever used fondant. At least they could tell what it was, lol!!!



The candle is blown out and the wish made!!



Time to play with presents!!!! LEGOS and Star Wars, oh my!!!



Play, play, play!!!



Max is building, Jack is reading the instructions!!



The friends have all gone home and Max is alone with his loot!!

A good time was had by all, I think!! The pizza was good, the cake was good, the company was great!! Our family and friends were here and Maxs best buddies. The trampoline was a big hit. I still cant believe my lil man is 7. It seems like just yesterday he was popping his bippie out of his mouth to say something to us and then quickly popping it right back in. They grow so fast!!!

Thats all for now!!

xoxo
S

1 comment: