Thursday, September 26, 2013

Catchin Up on Lost Blogging Time

I shut down my blog for a while. I had a lot of things to sort out in my life and in my head. I didn't like the person I had become. I didn't like the things I felt and the feelings I shared. So, I decided a few things. One, to get rid of the hundreds of "friends" and only have the forty or so REAL AND TRUE friends. Two, to shut down any place that I found I was over-venting all of the negative crap that was going on in my life. Well, I am happy to report that thanks to my hubby doing something that I did not have the courage to do. I have found something out that has been the MAJOR factor in myself beating myself up this past year or two. What I found out was what I had hoped in my heart of hearts but I never was able to get affirmation of this. My hubby was. Once I knew that what I had so wanted to be true really was true, everything just fell into place. The cloud was lifted. My strength was officially regained and now I won't let anything stop me or hold me back. It's sad that I spent a year beating myself up and being blacklisted and treated like I had the plague, but at least now I know. No more lurking in the shadows and pushing someone else to thrive and not getting credit for anything because it would be a blow to their ego. No more having things taken away from me. So, today I am playing CATCH UP on all of my lost blogging time. Yes, some things I blog about will be about past events, but with a different angle. You can't pretend your past didn't happen. You have to learn from it, and it's ok to share what you have learned. Through my sharing I have found others in similar circumstances, and together we bond and grow stronger. It really does help knowing you aren't alone.

Oh, and one more thing. I'M BACKKK!!!!!

xoxo,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment