Monday, April 19, 2010

MY NEW MOST AWESOME JOB :)



Well folks, it has happened. I didnt think it was ever going to happen. Not since 1995 have I said these words, "I love my job!". Now its 2010 and thats how ever many years since 1995.....I dont do math.......and I can say it again!!
.
I LOVE MY JOB!!!! :)
.
I started my new job today and seriously, I dont even think I should call it a job, it was way too much fun to be......gasp......work. I get to spend the day with a long time friend who is just as blonde as I am and together we get to play with 3, 4, and 5 years olds and sneak in some learning stuff along the way.
.
I was starting to think that I wouldnt use my Psych and Social Work education again in a "job" setting. I use it in every day life, but I never thought I would use it in something that paid me. But now I get to. AND and and, I also get to do that Education thing that I dont have a degree in, but I absolutely love doing!!
.
I had a total blast today and I cant wait to go back and see those little smiling faces, asking me "Who are YOU?". lol
.
I just wanted to share my good news. Its been a very rough past 4 weeks, and I am so happy and thankful to have good news for a change.
.
xoxo
S

No comments:

Post a Comment