Saturday, December 22, 2018

Merry Chickmas 2018





















The holidays are not an easy time for many for one reason or another, myself included, so I thought I would hopefully put a smile on your face by sharing this sweet picture of my Thanksgiving babies with their momma all decked out for Christmas. Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!! Remember the reason for the season and cherish the time spent with your loved ones. Please be kind to one another and be safe if you're traveling. I would also like to extend a special Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of our servicemen and women and thank them once again for their service and sacrifice. My Christmas wish is that all of the animals in shelters across the United States have a warm and loving Christmas and find their forever homes very soon, and that any animal that is lost finds its way back home safely, and that humans choose to be kind and loving and empathetic to one another in the new year and beyond. Blessings to you all!!!!

MERRY CHICKMAS!!! ❤️💚

Til next year.....

No comments:

Post a Comment